The newest edition of Justice at Stake’s biweekly newsletter, Eyes on Justice, is now available online here.
Topics included in this weeks edition are:
- Campaign finance regulation case Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.
- A new essay by Justice at Stake Executive Director Bert Brandenburg on the perils in free corporate spending.
- The recent dismissal of a lawsuit brought against the Alaskan merit selection system.
- A hearing of the Michigan Campaign Finance Network considering disqualification rules for judges.
- Editorials discussing the only female to take the bench in the 8th circuit of Minnesota.
To subscribe to Eyes on Justice click here.